For.Tex has a wide range of dyes at its disposal which are the result of an accurate selection of products and suppliers.
The following types of dyes are available:
- reactive (for printing and dyeing)
Nippon Kayaku dyes
Nippon Kayaku is the largest Japanese manufacturer of dyes for the textile industry, known for the high quality of its products.
In Italy, the products of Nippon Kayaku may be purchased through For.Tex.
The following Nippon Kayaku's series are available:
- direct dyes KAYARUS
- pre-metallized dyes KAYAKALAN
- disperse dyes KAYALON POLYESTER
The following specialties are also available:
- KAYACRYL ED: modified basic dyes, made compatible with other classes of dyes, such as direct and disperse, which allow an easy dyeing of the anionic modified acrylic or polyester fiber blends.
- KAYACELON REACT: reactive dyes able to react with cellulosic fibers only for the effect of temperature, thus making it possible the reactive dyeing at neutral pH, particularly advantageous for the correction of shades and for blend fibers dyeing with one bath and one phase processing.
Auxiliaries and finishing products
For.Tex has a wide range of products for preparation, dyeing auxiliaries and finishing products selected among the best on the market.
- process auxiliaries
- wetting agents
- desizing agents
- sequestering agents
- antifoaming agents
- levelling agents
- dispersing agents
- fixing agents
- finishing products
- acrylic resins
- vinyl resins
- glyoxal resins
- waterproof agents
- polyethylene emulsions
- migration inhibitor
- flame retardant
The Varioterm pigments are made from special heat-sensitive substances which have the property of appearing colored below a certain temperature and become colorless above the same temperature.
The thermochromic substances constituting the Varioterm dyes are contained in spherical microcapsules insoluble in water.
The commercial physical form of the dyes is therefore constituted by a paste, in the aqueous phase, formed by the dispersion of these microcapsules.
Printing paste with swelling effect very resistant to maintenance.
In addition to the traditional finishings, new "wellness" finishing are available.
They allow to apply substances onto the fabrics so allowing the interaction with the final user and the surrounding environment and, so, bringing special benefits:
- aroma aqualite: released of perfumed fragrances (lavender, rose, lemon, sandal, etc...)
- tendre alo: aloe and chitosano
- superfresh: anti-smoke / anti-smell
- prethermo: thermoregulator at 25°C or 31°C
- forage el: release of elagic acid (anti-infiammatory)
- forage gl: release of linoleic acid (moisturizing)
- FORGIN a full range of alginate-based thickeners
- FORGUM a range of tamarind or Guar-based thickeners
- FORGUM HH CMC-based thickener suitable for reactive and disperse printing
ATR is one of the leading European manufacturers of adhesives for printing and it is represented in Italy by For.Tex.
A wide range of adhesives is available, both permanent – thermoplastic and heat-sensitive, solvent-based and differentiated by tack – hardness and adhesion.
Although not directly used, the adhesive layer works as a protection of the rubber mat, thus prolonging its duration and avoiding damages caused by scratches and abrasions.
Products for the daily maintenance of the carpet and total adhesive removal are also available.