The fabrics meant for printing, both traditional and digital, must be carefully prepared, that is: without any type of impurity that might compromise printing, well-hydrophilic, flat, straightened and adequately stabilized by size.
In addition to these requirements, the fabric must be treated with all those products that allow:
- Fixation of the color, contained in the ink, to the textile substrate
- Optimize the printing definition
- Facilitate the absorption of ink into the fabric so making the drying easier
- Optimize the intensity of the color
- Optimize the brilliance of the color
Fabric preparation is essential for all the digital printing processes and it is optional for printing with pigment inks.
|A 1005||Silk, polyamide||AC|
|A 450||Silk, polyamide||AC|
|RCA||Cellulose, silk, wool||RE-N|